Finally the most awaiting budget smartphone Moto G5 have launched in India on 4th April in an event in Delhi. The smartphone is priced for rs 11,999. The smartphone comes with two unique features which are the removable back panel and removable battery which you will found rarely in other phones now a days. Moto G5 is made by full metal body and have good hardware.
Here we compare the Moto G5 Plus with Redmi Note 4 which is available to buy from an starting price rs 9,999 and end at rs 12,999. The entry of moto g5 give an option to the buyers at place of redmi note 4. lets find out how both phone differentiate from each other in term of design, features and functionality.
Difference between Moto G5 and Redmi Note 4
- Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 4 and moto G5 both are great device in building material as Moto G5 is made by full metal body, same you will see in redmi note 4, it is also feature to a fancy all-metal design with large display.
- Both the Moto G5 and the Redmi Note 4 comes with fingerprint scanners but the placemnt is on different place like in redmi note 4 is is placed on back panel while in moto g5 it will found on the front.
- The Moto G5 comes with on-screen navigation keys, while the Redmi Note 4 has physical capacitive keys which are also backlit.
- The Moto G5 comes with with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and have resistance coating for scratch protection. While the Redmi Note 4 do not have Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection but it also have scratch-resistant protective coating
- Moto G5 comes with removable back cover and a removable battery while the redmi note 4 comes with non removable battery and do not have removable back cover.
- Redmi Note 4 comes with a 5.5-inch full HD display on the other hand Moto G5 has bit smaller 5-inch screen. Both the phones support full-HD 1080p IPS LCD display.
- The Moto G5 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor however the redmi note 4 comes with more powerful qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Processor.
- Moto G5 comes with 3 RAM and 16GB of internal memory while the redmi note 4 have 3 memory option 2GB RAM and 32GB memory, 3GB RAM and 32GB memory and 4GB RAM and 64GB memory.
- Both the phones support expandable storage via micro SD card but in case of Moto G5 you will get a micro sd card slot and in Redmi note 4 a hybrid slot.
- The Moto G5 runs on Android Nougat OS while the redmi note 4 miss the latest update it runs on the Android Marshmallow-based MIUI 8 which is expecting to get the Android Nougat soon.
- Both devices comes with dual-SIM support and 4G LTE (VoLTE) connectivity,
- On camera front both smartphone features to a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and Phase-Detection Autofocus and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The Redmi note 4 comes with dual rear LED flash while the Moto G5 has single flash.
- Redmi Note 4 is powered by a powerful 4,100mAh battery however the moto g5 has less battery life in compare to redmi note 4. The Moto G5 consist a small 2,800mAh battery with Turbo Charging technology.
- The Redmi Note 4 starts at Rs 9,999 and last version is selling for Rs 12,999. The Moto G5, on the other hand, has been priced at Rs 11,999.
So overall specs comparison of Redmi Note 4 and Moto g5 is over from us. We have listed the main difference between both phones. Overall performance of both phones are good but Redmi Note 4 winning the battle in many specs areas like more powerful battery, bigger display, dual flash camera, more storage option and many other things.
Moto G5 has an advantage of Android nougat update which is missing in redmi note 4. Yes Moto G5 also have removable battery, removable back cover and dedicated micro SD card slot. But Redmi Note 4 is the winner in processor also.
also check :