Lava has recently launched the smartphone, Iris 504Q that is available for Pre-order on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Indiatimes, Infibeam with a price tag of Rs. 13,499.
Iris 504Q is Powered by a Mediatek Processor (6589). The company make efforts to show this device from the multiple devices available in the market. So company includes features like gesture control and software enhancement, As we already seen in Samsung Galaxy S4.
The gesture motion is the USP of the phone, by which you can interact with the phone with just a swipe of the hand in the air. Users can capture photos, can change the track of music player and video player, browse entertainment gallery and many more things.
The Smartphone comes with a 5-inch display with 1280*720 pixels resolution. Due to the inclusion of OGS technology it delivers clear and sharp display. Iris 504q is powered by a 1.2 GHz processor,1GB RAM.The device will runs on Android Jelly Bean OS.
The Smartphone is packed with 8-megapixel rear camera with auto focus, BSI Sensor, Zoom, Face Detection features and two-megapixel camera front facing camera for video calling. Lava says Iris 505q’s 2000mAh battery gives 240 hours standby time, more than 15 hours of 2G usage, 12 plus with 3G.
The phone is fully loaded with apps like google play store. The Lava Iris can be in your hands from 4th weak of July 2013 at a Price of just Rs. 13,499.
KEY FEATURES OF LAVA IRIS 504Q
- Poered by a 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor
- comes with a 5-inch HD IPS Touchscreen with OGS Technology
- Packed with 2 MP Secondary Camera
- Also has a 8 MP Primary Camera with BSI Sensor and Flash
- 4 GB ROM + 1 GB RAM
- Comes with Full HD 1080p Videos @ 30 fps
- build Super Slim Design – Only 8.4mm Thickness
- Dual Sim (3G + 2G) smartphone
- Runs on Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Inclusion of Gesture Motion Technology
- Comes with an Intelligent Flip Cover Inside the Box