Lenovo A5000 Launched in India for Rs. 9,999 with powerful 4000mAh Battery and 5-Inch HD Display : Yes, the another device from lenovo is ready to explore the Indian market in budget phone segment. Recelntly the company launched two new smartphone Lenovo A5000 and Lenovo K80 with 4000mAh Battery for price Rs. 9,999 and Rs. 18,400 respectively.
The main highlight of Lenovo A5000 is it’s big 4000mAh Battery that promises to deliver a 17 hours of talk time and up to 792 hours of standby time on 3G networks. Unfortunately like other lenovo A series smartphones it do not support 4G LTE connectivity. The users will able to use only 3G network on their Lenovo A5000.
Lenovo A5000 price & availbility
The Lenovo A5000 is only available to buy in India via company’s online store at Rs. 9,999, other shopping store will also avail the phone but after few times ago for same price. It was launched first in Russia on the official website of Lenovo without any pricing details. So the intending users can book the Lenovo A5000 for pre-order on Lenovo website and the phone will be deliver upto 30th April.
Why Lenovo A5000 is priced too costlier than Lenovo A6000, A6000 Plus, and A7000 who comes with better specs
It is little confusing, why Lenovo fix the price of A5000 higher than the other Lenovo A series smartphones who comes with better specs and 4G connectivity in a cheap price. However the battery of Lenovo A5000 is very powerful and offer huge talk time and standby time but just because of battery the price could not be too high in comparison to other Lenovo devices.
Lava offering many powerful battery smartphone in its fuel series with great features and comparatively price. So it would be better if Lenovo slashed the price of Lenovo A5000, it will also boost the competition level in huge battery phones lineup.
Lenovo A5000 – Highlights
- The Lenovo A5000 runs Android 4.4 KitKat out-of-the-box
- Support dual-SIM (Micro-SIM and regular SIM)
- It comes with a 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with rain and splash-proof screen protection
- The smartphone is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek (MT6582) processor coupled with 1GB of RAM
- The Lenovo A5000 comes with 8GB of inbuilt storage, which is further expandable via microSD card (up to 32GB)
- On camera front it has 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- There is a 2-megapixel fixed-focus front-facing camera
- Connectivity options includes 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth
- Comes in a dimension of 140×71.4×9.98mm and weighs 160 grams
- Available colours are Black and White