Today the device picked up for our pros cons review is Moto E4 Plus. This is a budget smartphone launched in India recently for a price rs 9,999. The smartphone is available to buy on Flipkart. With the aunch of Moto E4 plus is targeting the budget segment of market which is the biggest segment now.
Now a days people are more looking for a big RAM, more than average battery and good camera that all you can find in Moto E4 Plus. As we all knows every device comes with some advantages, issues, problems and disadvantaged. So here you will find the main issues, advantages, cons, features and pros of Moto E4 Plus.
At the price range of 10k Moto E4 Plus giving fight to the similar budget phones like Yu Yureka, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and Asus ZenFone 3 Max. Before going in deep about the pros cons review of Moto E4 Plus lets have a quick look on the key features and specs of Moto E4 plus :
Moto E4 Plus – What kind of features Moto E4 plus providing to Users
- Moto E4 Plus powered by a long-lasting 5000 mAh battery which is really great in this price to keep you last long more than two days on regular usage.
- The smartphone is Packed with a 13 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera, The camera quality of the phone is not so great but good enough to capture good pictures
- The Moto E4 Plus runs on Android 7.1 Nougat for a seamless user experience
- It has a 5.5 HD display with a resolution of 720×1280. The lac of Full HD quality disappoint the users at this price.
- Its fingerprint scanner also place in the phone not just unlocking purpose but also to keep the data private and enhance security.
- The phone is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor.
- The smartphone comes with 4G support and dual sim connectivity.
Now lets check the pros and cons of Moto E4 Plus :
Moto E4 Plus : Reasons to buy (Pros, advantages)
- The first and main advantage of Moto E4 Plus is it’s long lasting 5000maH battery which keeps you last long more than 2 days on a single charge.
- The devices is packed by a 3GB RAM for smooth functioning and multitasking
- On camera front the phone has 13 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera
- It runs on the Android Nougat 7.1.1 | Stock Android Version which makes the performance of the device unbelievable with great user interface
- The phone support dual sim with 4G LTE
- There is a fast fingerprint scanner in the device for safe unlocking and keep data private
- The design and built quality of the phone looks quite elegant and premium
- The phone comes with a 10W rapid charger for fast charging
- It has a standard 5.5 inch display
Moto E4 Plus : Reasons for not to buy (Cons, issues, disadvantages)
- However the Moto E4 Plus comes with huge MP camera but the camera quality of the phone is bit average in compare to other devices
- Moto E4 Plus do not support NFC
- The after sale services are not good
- the built of the phone is look older
- The display of the phone is not full HD
All over the performance of the phone is good. The battery and OS is the key facts that fore you t buy the device, Other features of the phone is also good if you do not want full HD experience.