Motorola, one of the leading smartphone maker now come again with a superbly designed smartphone Motorola droid turbo , the company claiming it is the best smartphone in term of hardware. The Droid Turbo was announced on Tuesday by Verizon a website dedicated to Droid.
The Droid Turbo is really a very powerful smartphone comes with most of the features of Nexus 6 but in a well managed package. The smartphone has launched in US market and will be available soon from Online and Offline stores soon.
Motorola droid turbo – Price and availability in India
Motorola droid turbo was in rumors from last month and the images of the phone was also leaked but the official announcement of the phone take place on Tuesday by Verizon in two memory version.
- Motorola Droid Turbo (32GB model) – priced at $599.99, will be available in Metallic Black, Metallic Red, and Black Ballistic Nylon models.
According to Motorola, The smartphone will go on sale from 30th October on Thursday via online and retail stores. In a tweet Moto Firmware said the stock of Droid Turbo also reached with retail stores. Unfortunately, The smartphone is not in reach of Indian customers as it is launched in US market which means, The Indian online and retail stores will not sell it in India right now.
So the Indian will have to wait for the launch and price of Droid Turbo in India. the smartphone will be available in India with the global luanch of the smartphone.
Here are the retail packaging images of the Droid Turbo.
Motorola droid turbo – features highlights
- Motorola’s Turbo Charger with the phone which provide 8 hours of battery life in just 15 minutes of charging
- The Droid Turbo support to a 5.2 inches screen with 1440×2560 pixels quad HD resolution and a pixel density of 565 pixels per inch
- Comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- packed by a 21-megapixel rear camera with auto focus and dual-LED flash, can record 4K videos at 24fps
- A 2-megapixel front camera
- Powered by a 3900 mAh battery which deliver up to 48 hours of mixed usage
- It consist 2.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor along with 3GB of RAM
- Connectivity options includes 4G LTE with LTE Cat 4,CDMA, EVDO Rev A, GSM/ UMTS/ HSPA.
- It comes in two memory option one of 32 GB and another one of 64 GB
- It is 4G LTE smartphone which is a great thing about the device from internet connectivity point of view
- Droid Turbo is packed by Android KitKat 4.4 OS and more advanced features that boost your life and faster processor takes your experience to the next level.
For more upcoming news and reviews about Motorola Droid turbo stay connected with Mobileyantra. As we get any news about the launch of Droid turbo In India we will update you.