Best Samsung 4G smartphone with Android Lollipop update Priced below rs 8000 to 10000 In India ( Feb 2016)
Here we comes with the best selling Samsung smartphone with affordable price. Samsung can never loose it’s reputation in people’s mind as durable and premium brand smartphones. It’s true that the emergence of affordable budget smartphone like from Micromax, Asus, Motorola, Lenovo and many other Chinese devices affect the sale of Samsung handset. But still people prefer to buy a Samsung device because of their firm believe in Samsung.
Like other tech companies Samsung also launching the affordable smartphone time to time. So if you are a Samsung mobile phone lover but don not have heavy budget so look at this list of Best Samsung Mobile under rs 8000 to 10,000.
Lets have a complete specs review of best and top smartphone from Samsung under rs 10000 to buy in India.
Samsung Galaxy J2 – priced for rs 8,499
Samsung Galaxy J2 was launched in September 2015 as an entry level smartphone with a very affordable price. This is the successor of Galaxy J1 launched with a lot of added features. The smartphone comes with Ultra Data Saving mode powered by Opera Max that enable the users to save their mobile data while using internet on their smartphones. Here are the key features of the smartphone :
- Samsung Galaxy J2 comes with a 4.7-inch display with a screen resolution of 540 x 960 pixels and a pixel density of 234ppi
- The smartphone is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor paired with 1GB RAM
- The phone runs on Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop) operating system
- Support dual SIM
- It is packed by a primary camera of 5MP with LED flash for taking beautiful pictures
- There is a 2MP camera for selfie lovers
- Galaxy J2 houses an internal memory of 8GB which can further be expanded up to a whopping 128GB.
- The smartphone is fueled by 2,000mAh li-ion battery
- Connectivity options of j2 includes 3G, 4G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi , A-GPS
- It has many important sensor like Accelerometer, Compass, Light sensor and Proximity sensor
- Ultra Data Saving (UDS) mode powered by Opera Max, allow you to save your mobile data upto 50% by blocking useless apps.
- Dual SIM smartphone with 4G network in an affordable price
- Huge expandable memory upto 128GB by micro SD card which is great in Samsung phone with cheap price
- Support WiFi-Direct
- Battery life of the Galaxy J5 is very low just 2000mAh
- Only 5MP rear camera which is not so good in low light
- 2MP front camera for slefie is not satisfactory
- Small display with less resolution
Samsung Galaxy On7 – Priced for rs 10,990
Samsung Galaxy On7 got a place in our best Samsung phone under 10k. It was launched in November 2015 with great features and affordable price. The Galaxy On7 is worth to by in 10k just because of its powerful features and good brand image. The phone have all latest features that you can see in other Chinese phone in same price. Here are the features of the phone.
- Samsung Galaxy On7 comes with a 5.5 inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) display
- The smartphone is powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad core processor coupled with 1.5 GB of RAM
- It is packed by a 13 MP with LED flash
- A 5 MP camera front facing camera for taking great selfie.
- The smartphone houses a 3000 mAh battery
- It runs on the Android v5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- Expandable Storage Capacity of 128 GB
- Dual Sim (LTE + LTE)
- Connectivity features include 4G, Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi, mobile hotspot, A-GPS and USB support
- Bigger full HD Display
- 13 MP Camera which is great
- Long lasting 3000 mAh battery.
- Dual-Sim 4G Support
- Ultimate Power and Data Saving Modes
- Affordable price
- Less Amount of RAM
- Lack of Fingerprint scanner
- Lack of marshmallow update
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime 4G – priced for rs 9,300
The South Korean tech giant launched the Galaxy Grand Prime 4G recently in Indian market. As the name suggest it comes with 4G LTE connectivity for fast access to internet. the smartphone comes with average features but price is little costlier. If It could be priced little less than it would be able to win the peoples heart. Now it is priced approx 9000 rs. Here are the features details of the smartphone :
- Galaxy Grand Prime 4G comes with a 5 inch qHD display with 960×540 pixels resolution
- It consist a a 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 410 quad core processor that is backed by 1 GB of RAM
- The phone is powered by a 2,600 mAh battery
- The Grand Prime 4G packed by 8 GB internal storage capacity, expanded upto 64 GB with micro SD card
- Grand Prime 4G comes an 8 MP Rear snapper with auto focus and LED flash to record Full HD 1080p videos
- There is a 5 MP front facing snapper for selfie and video calling
- It runs on Android v5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- Dual-Sim 4G Support
- 5 MP front facing camera is good for selfie
- large storage space
- Lack of HD screen resolution
- Average battery
After the successful launch of J series smartphone company launched two phone with budget price called Galaxy On5 and On7. The On5 is priced less than the On7. It also comes with 4G network and dual SIM support. the smartphone is priced affordable comes with good hardware and software configuration. Here are the features detail :
- The Galaxy On5 comes with 5.00-inch display with an HD (720 x 1,280 pixels) resolution and a pixel density of 294ppi
- The smartphone runs on Android v5.1 (Lollipop) operating system.
- It is powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor along with 1.5 GB RAM
- There is an 8 megapixel rear camera with Face detection and touch focus
- A 5MP front camera for selfie lovers
- The inbuilt memory of 8GB which can be further expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card
- the phone houses a 2,600mAh li-ion battery
- The connectivity options are 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS/A-GPS, Bluetooth v4.0 and USB port
- Ultimate Data Saving mode
- Good display
- Dual-SIM 4G support
- Good memory space
- Common design
- Slow camera
- less amount of RAM
The list of best 4G smartphone under rs 8000 to 10000 is over from our side. There are so many 4G budget smartphone from Samsung going to launch in coming days.. For more updates stay connected.
Also read :