Finally the much awaited new edition Of Lenovo series smartphone launched in India, Yes the company launched the Lenovo k6 Note in India for a starting price rs 13,999 on 14th December 2016. Lenovo also launched the Power version of K6 Note called Lenovo K6 Note Power.
Lenovo K6 Note will be available to your local retailers from Saturday. the company announced the phone availability with 15,000 retail stores in the country.
Lenovo K6 Note – Specs Highlights
The Lenovo K6 Note smartphone will be available in two memory variants – 3GB RAM+ 32GB storage and 4GB RAM+ 64GB storage.
The Lenovo K6 Note features to a 5.5 inch full HD display along with 4 GB RAM. The main highlight of the phone is it’s 4000mAh battery. Apart from the huge RAM and longer battery life the device comes with fingerprint sensor on rear panel. It is powered by 64-bit Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor.
Lenovo K6 Note is a good phone but every device have some pros and cons or advantages and disadvantages, so here we disclose some hidden facts, faqs, and drawbacks about Lenovo K6 Note that will help you in taking buying decision.
Lenovo K6 Note – Reasons to Buy (Advantages, Pros)
- The main pros that attract the buyers much is it’s log lasting 4000mAh battery that promises to a avail the 46 hours of talktime on 2G network and maximum 600 hr standby time.
- The smartphone comes in the 5.5 inch full HD display which is standard size for a device and easy to make the grip.
- The 16 MP rear camera with PDAF technology and Dual Flash is look good to take bright pictures
- The 4G RAM option of the phone is also a good advantages of the device
- It is powered by the Snapdragon 430 1.4GHz octa-core processor which is good for game lovers and heavy browsing.
- Dolby Atmos audio technology makes the phone sound system more attractive
- The phone consist the Fingerprint Scanner on the rear panel which is fast responsive and ensure quick unlocking and security
- The phone comes with 32GB inbuilt memory expandable upto 128GB
Lenovo K6 Note – Reasons Not to Buy Disadvantages, Cons)
- Hybrid dual SIM slot : The phone do not have a different Micro SD card slot to insert memory card
- The price of the Phone looks little costly in comparison to other smartphone with same features
- The phone is able to captures only FHD-1080p videos at best.
- Lack of fast charging
- lower mid-range Snapdragon 430 processor
Overall performance of the smartphone is good like long battery, full HD display, good camera, 4GB RAM. But if we look at the price that it looks costly, You have other option that you can consider to buy with almost similar features in comparatively less price.
Best Substitue of Lenovo K6 Note that you can buy in less price
Redmi Note 3 – I bought this phone personally in 10k and i m very happy with the performance of the phone
Also read :