The Good news for OnePlus smartphone lovers is that One Plus 3, the latest version of OnePlus smartphone will be available to buy on July 8 exclusively on Amazon. Currently it is out of stock due to heavy demand. The OnePlus 3 is priced for rs 27,999. There is no need to tell about the success history of previous OnePlus devices, OnePlus 3 is one of the best smartphone to buy under 30000 rs. here we discussed about the key facts of OnePlus 3 that will force you to buy the phone.
OnePlus 3 was launched in June 2016 and now it is available to buy on Amazon. If we consider the premium design, built quality, hardware and software than OnePlus 3 can be your first choice under 30000 range devices but there are some issue in the phone which can be ignored. But it’s our duty to let you know about the every phase of the smartphone. So here we also listed some cons of OnePlus 3 that you need to know.
OnePlus 3 – Pros, advantages or reasons to buy
- OnePlus 3 is packed in a beautiful 5.5-inch Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with full HD (401 ppi) 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. Display quality is superb and fair for day to day use, The OnePlus 3 screen technology reduce the battery consumption
- The smartphone is powered by a 2.2GHz + 1.6GHz Kryo Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad core processor that we can see in flagship devices like the Samsung Galaxy S7, LG G5 and HTC 10. So by paying half amount of these devices you will get same browsing experience
- Inclusion of 6GB RAM makes the device superb and enhance the user experience
- OnePlus 3 is the first smartphone from the company comes with fast charging technology with dash charge which is the fastest charger till date
- There is no doubt about the camera performance of OnePlus 3, It is one of the best camera phone comes which includes 16MP primary camera with PDAF, Electronic (EIS) and Optical (OIS) stabilization technologies
- For taking selfies the phone has 8MP front facing camera
- There is a ceramic-coated fingerprint Scanner which is very fast
- The smartphone runs on the latest version of Android that is 6.0.1 Marshmallow with great customizing features.
- One Plus 3 has an storage option of 64GB that is non expandable
- It id fueled by a 3,000 mAh lithium-polymer battery (non-removable) powered by Dash Charge technology (replenish over 60% of the battery within 30 minutes)
- The device support dual nano-SIM dual-standby (4G+4G) with NFC enabled and reversible type-C connector
- Another OnePlus 3 advantages VoLTE (Voice over LTE networks)
6 Minor cons of OnePlus 3 which can be ignored (issues, cons, disadvantages)
- This is not a cons of the device but it is essential to know that the OnePlus 3 is not designed originally, it is following the design of some great high end players like HTC One M9
- Absence of expandable storage however 64 GB storage is enough to store large amount of data and files
- Some tech sites saying that the audio quality of the phone is not superb, the mono speaker gives average output
- 3000 maH battery is small then the previous devices however the dash charge technology recover this issue
- There is no dedicated capacitive navigational touch buttons below the screen
- Heating issues while charging the device with fast charging technology
The minor cons of OnePlus 3 can covered by the great design and powerful features in a very decent price. So you can buy the smartphone without any doubt but if you are looking for a substitute of the OnePlus 3 than you can consider these options.
Also check :