India is the largest market for the low budget smartphone, It is one of the best seller of Xiaomi budget smartphones after China. As we all knows Most of the Indians are belong to mid class families, their budget for a phone is fixed from 8000 to 10000, So such people always look for all modern features in a Best smartphone under rs 8000. To see the growing demand of budget smartphone in India the smartphone manufacture start producing the multiple variety of handsets in 8k budget with all modern features like fingerprint scanner, long lasting battery, good camera, 4G connectivity and a good display.
The people who are looking for latest and best smartphone under rs 8000, here we have listed the top 4 highest rated smartphone below rs 8000 in India. But before starting the list we need to to care some of the facts about a below 8k budget phone which are as follow :
Things you need to consider before buying a below 8k range phone
- Xiaomi, Motorola, infocus are one of the best option to buy a below 8k priced smartphone
- The smartphone should have fingerprint scanner
- The phone must have minimum 5 inch display with good resolution
- A lost lasting battery life minimum one day talk time on a full charge
- Minimum Android Nougat update
- Powerful processor
- Good camera features with auto focus
- 4G LTE support
Best smartphone under rs 8000 in 2018
Infocus Vision 3
Infocus Vision 3 is one of the top selling mobile phone priced for rs 7000 on Amazon. More than 1600 buyers rated this smartphone 4/5. The smartphone has dual camera which is really great in below 8k price. The device has 4000mah battery that you can’t expect in this price.
- 5.7 capacitive touchscreen, HD+ full vision 18:9 display with 1440 x 720 pixels resolution
- 13MP + 5MP dual primary camera and 8MP front facing camera.
- 4000mAh lithium ion battery with reverse charging.
- Android v7.0 Nougat Smile UX operating system
- 1.3GHz Quad core processor, Mali-T720 GPU along with 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB
- dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Dualfie (Capture the two worlds with front and rear cameras)
- One-key split screen under full screen display.
Motorola Moto E4 XT1760
The Motorola Moto E4 XT1760 got the 2nd position in best and top rated smartphone under rs 8000. This is really a worth to buy smartphone from Motorola. Let’s have a look on the key specs of the device :
- 8MP primary camera with f/2.2, auto focus, led flash
- 5MP front facing camera
- 5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 16M color support
- Android v7.1.1 Nougat operating system
- 1.3GHz Chipset Mediatek MT6737 quad core processor, Mali-T720 GPU along with 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB
- Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 2800mAH lithium-ion battery
Redmi 4 is one of the best choice if you are searching for a Best smartphone under rs 8000. Redmi Note 4 is rated by approx 55000 customers 4/5 on Amazon that is really a big achievement for Redmi 4. The smartphone comes with all modern features in a low budget.
- 13MP primary camera with 5-elements lens, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, high dynamic range (HDR), panaroma, 1080p full HD video recording and 5MP front facing camera
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 293 ppi pixel density
- Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system with up to 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa core processor with Adreno 505 GPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (micro+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 4100mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 36 hours and standby time of 432 hours
This is the last smartphone we have selected for the list of Best smartphone under rs 8000. The smartphone got great reviews by users and rating is also good. The phone has full HD display, Great battery backup, and powerful performance.
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 2.5D curved display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Pure Android v7.1.2 Nougat (October Security Patch) operating system
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa core processor
- 3 GB RAM
- 32 GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB (dedicated slot)
- 4000 mAH lithium-ion battery providing upto 2 days of battery life with regular use
- 13MP primary camera (LED flash, CMOS sensor and PDAF) with 12 shooting modes, Beautify Feature
- 5MP front facing camera with flash
- Dual nano 4G SIM with dual-standby
- Fingerprint sensor
- SAR value : 0.392 W/kg
On the bases of users and tech rating we have prepared the list of top 4 Best smartphone under rs 8000. you can pick any of these device for a great mobile experience in a cheap price.
Also check :