Here is the another big launch from Xiaomi in low budget smartphone section. Yes, Xiaomi launched the Redmi 4 in Indian market just for rs 6,999. the smartphone had launched on an event in Delhi on 16th may. the smartphone will go on sale via Amazon India and Mi.com from May 23.
Main Pros cons of Xiaomi Redmi 4 ( Advantages or disadvantages)
The Xiaomi Redmi 4 is powered by Snapdragon 435 chipset processor which is quite similar to Redmi 4X which was launch in February. The Redmi 4 coming in India in three variant with similar specifications excepting the changes in RAM and internal storage configuration. All three model comes in Matte Black and Elegant Gold colour options.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 is the successor of the Redmi 3S and 3S Prime. Here are the prices of Redmi 4 for different models :
Xiaomi Redmi 4 2GB RAM has been priced at Rs. 6,999
Xiaomi Redmi 4 3GB RAM has been priced at Rs. 8,999
Xiaomi Redmi 4 4GB variant has been priced at Rs. 10,999.
So above we discussed about the price and variant of Redmi 4, now let’s find out the main pros and cons of Redmi 4 or can say advantages and disadvantages of Redmi 4.
Reasons to Buy or Not to buy of Xiaomi Redmi 4
As we all knows All devices have some pros or some issues that we need to consider before buying it. so here we are going to discuss the facts about Redmi 4 to help you in taking buying decision. So let’s have a detailed comparison of pros and cons of Remi 4.
Why you should Buy Xiaomi Redmi 4 (Pros )
- The main highlight of the device is it’s massive long lasting battery life, Xiaomi Redmi 4 is powered by 4,100 mAh Battery which is really great in this price
- The smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 435 Processor which ensure the powerful performance of the device.
- The Redmi 4 is packed with a beautiful all-metal body with 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display.
- There is a fingerprint scanner in the phones which is quite appreciable in this affordable price.
- In device you will get multiple RAM choices which are 2GB/ 3GB/ 4GB of RAM
- There is a 13 MP primary camera with PDAF and LED flash in Redmi 4 that you will not find in any other phone with same price tag and with such specs configuration
- Redmi 4 comes with expandable memory via microSD card (up to 128GB)
- Redmi 4 comes with multiple connectivity options like 4G VoLTE, Micro-USB with OTG
- It have a fast battery charging technology Quick Charge which can charge the device up to 83% in just 30 minutes.
- Xiaomi Redmi 4 comes with an Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope and Compass.
Why you should not Buy Xiaomi Redmi 4 (Cons )
- First demerits of Redmi 4 is that the external memory card slot is not a dedicated one, means you can either memory card or 2nd SIM. there is no external card slot to expand memory.
- The smartphone look bit heavy, it carry a weight 150gram.
- The device comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS however the google going to launche android Oreo but still Redmi 4 do not have nougat update.
- The Camera cannot record videos in 4K resolution
Overall performance of the Redmi 4 is quites good, In this price you can not expect more than this. So if you want to buy a good specs phone with medium size display, long battery life and good camera than go for Redmi 4.