OnePlus 5 is one of the best smartphone from Oneplus series. The smartphone received the Android 8.0 Update recently. as we all knows the New update comes with lots of advanced features to the previous one. We were expecting a lot of improvement in features of the new Android 8.0 Oreo updates but Google missed some features in this update, After that Google launched the Android 8.1 update in which you got all the missed features of Android 8.0 update. In Android 8.1 update you can find a lot of added features like changes in notification bar, more security from virus, improved battery efficiency and many other. So now all these enhanced features of Android 8.1 can get on your OnePlus 5 with Lineage OS 15.1.
Android 8.1 Oreo Features
- In Android 8.1 Oreo you will get Improved battery life and performance
- Improved audio quality with higher-quality audio
- The new and improved form and structure of notifications
- Picture-in-picture videos, and keyboard support
- New customizing features which includes Adaptive icons that looks more attractive
- High quality graphics in high end devices to provide seamless gaming experience
- Wi-Fi Aware for direct Wi-Fi transfers of content without an Internet connection
- More advanced security of apps to offer web browsing features
- Improved arrow and tab key navigation for use of physical keyboard
- Icons support visual effects and can be displayed in various shapes on different devices.
- Better management of cached data, it will delete the cached data when needed free space
Things you need to consider while updating OnePlus 5 to Android 8.o1 Ore
- First of all Reboot your smartphone with the installation of custom recovery
- make sure your smartphone have enough charge upto 80% during installation process.
- Take backup all your data and create a backup on your previous ROM in the Recovery menu first.
How to install Android 8.o1 Ore to OnePlus 5
- First of all Download the Lineage OS 15.1 zip files.
- Now transfer the zip files to the internal SD card of your smartphone.
- Reboot your phone to the recovery mode.
- Install the Lineage OS and GApps file and reboot the phone.
- Now your phone is ready to use at new android update
Rememeber one thing start the process of installation after successful rebooting of the smartphone, Do not intrupt during the process, As the Custom Rom will be installed successfully on your device, you will see it on your screen. Now you phone will be ready to update the new android version. However the other smartphone from Oneplus is also start to get the Android Oreo update but Oneplus 5 is ready for the update. For more updates about tech, android and games stay tuned with us.