Here is a good news for iphone lovers, now get ready to hold Apple iPhone 5S And 5C in your hands because the day has finally come after a long wait. The recently launched these two smartphones iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C comes in India on 1st November. The current report stated that Aircel will be one of the partners to bring these two new iPhones in India.
Sunil Kuttam, vice present of data and devices of Aircel, “revealed this news of beign a partner of Aircel in this deal. He told the website Gizbot that Aircel will be able to offer the iPhone 5S and 5C by next month”.
As per the earlier reports these smrtphones will available on following prices in India :
- iPhone 5C will cost around Rs 45,000
- 32 GB version of the iPhone 5S will cost around Rs 55,000
In future the Aircel will also provide various offers for upcoming iPhone devices when they are launched in India. Even Kuttam also said that the cost of iPhone 5C will not below Rs 30,000 in the Indian market.
Apple iPhone 5S And 5C is already available in overseas markets. The iPhone 5S is Apple’s new stylsh handset features to a 10.16-cm (4-inch) Retina display and support to Apple A7 processor along with the M7 co-processor. The specs of iPhone 5C is closer to the iPhone 5 but cheaper than it.
Have a look on key feature of these two Smartphones
Apple iPhone 5S
- support to Apple A7 processor along with the M7 co-processor
- 4.0 inches capacitive touchscreen and 16M colors
- 8 MP rear camera with 3264×2448 pixels
- secondary camera of 1.2 MP
- Li-Po 1570 mAh battery
- weight of phone is 112 g
- available in White, other Silver, Black Slate and in Gold colours
Apple iPhone 5C
- 4-inch Multi-Touch screenwith1136-bu-640 pixel resolution
- Apple iPhone 5C runs on the Apple’s iOS v7
- powered by 1.3 GHz Dual core Apple A6 processor
- supported by 1GB of Ram
- 8 megapixels rear camera
- The phone have weight of 4.65 ounces (132 grams)
- built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery Chargeable via USB