4G LTE network : LTE is observed as Long-Term Evolution and commonly it is marketed by the name 4G LTE. This is a high speed wireless communication that uses by the users for high speed data connectivity on their devices like on mobiles, laptops and other data terminals. The 4G data network includes GSM/EDGE and UMTS/HSPA network technologies for increasing the speed of internet connectivity by using a different radio interface together with core network improvements.
However 4G LTE is still not developed in India but in coming time it will be in reach of all Indian users. India is almost ready to establish the upcoming Data revolution, In some cities Airtel offering 4G conncectivity like in Kolkata, Bengaluru, Pune and Chandigarh . So if you are living in these 4 cities and want to use 4G connectivity or waiting for the 4G establishment in their own cities than here we bring the best smartphone comes with 4G LTE connectivity in India.
So here are the collection of our best 4G enabled smartphones of February 2015 :
Apple iPhone 6
The iPhone 6 is the first smartphone from Apple launched with a bigger display of 4.7 inch display before this all Apple smartphones was having a small display. There is a lot of things which make it differnt from other previous iPhone like it comes with the ability to record slow motion videos at 240fps, support NFC and at the launch time it was the thinnest phone ever. Mostly iphone comes with HD display resolution but iPhone 6 have a full HD resolution. The device support 4G LTE Cat4 connectivity that means the users are ensure to use high speed internet and great web browsing experience.
Apple iPhone 6 – Features highlights
- Apple iPhone 6 features a 4.7-inch HD display with a resolution of 1,334 x 750 pixels
- iPhone 6 runs iOS 8 with Apple Pay technology for secure payment in a touch via NFC and TouchID
- Powered by A8, upgraded version of the A7 processor, built on a 64-bit architecture
- 8MP rear camera, front-facing 1.2MP FaceTime camera
- comes in three storage variants: 16GB, 64GB and 128GB
- 1810 mAh, Li-ion battery can deliver a talk time of up to 14 hours on 3G and standby time up to 240 hours
- Apple iPhone 6 features t0 GPS, GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11ac and voice-over LTE
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is the best smartphone in term of specifications, comes with high end features and biggest RAM. It is the first smartphone from Samsung comes with 3.5 MP front camera and also first smartphones which is powered by 2.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor. The camera features of the phone is extreme beautiful and with kitkat OS it offers highest resolution. The Galaxy Note 4 also support NFC and 4G LTE connectivity for fast browsing.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – Features highlights
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 suppprt to a 5.7-inch multi-touch AMOLED display with QHD (2,560 x 1,440 pixels) resolution
- It runs on the latest Android v4.4 KitKat OS
- The Note 4 is powered by the most powerful 2.7GHz quad-core or 1.9GHz quad-core Exynos processor
- The device consist 3GB RAM which is available in very few devices
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has two memory variant : 32GB and 64GB, microSD card slot for expansion up to 64GB
- The device is powered by a 3,220mAh li-ion battery with a fast-charging technology in short it could be chaged upto 50% just in 30 minutes
- The connectivity options of the Note 4 includes 4G LTE, NFC and IR Blaster. The digital S pen is really very efficient to prepare official presentations and documents.
Top 5 4g lte enabled smartphones in India
Micromax Yu Yureka
Micromax Yu Yureka is the most preferred smartphone under 12 k budget of 2015 just because of it tremendous features and 4G connectivity. Yu Yureka is the fastest Dual SIM phone comes with with Octa-Core Processor and runs on the Android Kitkat OS. it is the most thinnest device in 12k budget. The popularity of the Yu Yureka touching sky, it is exclusively available on Amazon on pre booking.
Micromax Yu Yureka- Features highlights
- Micromax Yureka has a 5.5-inch IPS display with HD resolution of 720 x 1,280 pixels and a pixel density of 267ppi
- The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- The yu yureka is powered by a 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core processor based on Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 processor
- There are 2GB of RAM for smooth multitasking
- It runs on the Android v4.4.4 KitKat OS with promised Android v5.0 Lollipop update
- The Micromax Yureka packed with a 13MP autofocus camera with LED flash and 5MP front camera for selfie lovers
- The phone houses 16GB of internal memory which is further expandable up to 32GB.
- The Micromax Yureka houses a 2,500mAh Li-Po battery
- The connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v4.0 and 4G LTE Cat4 networks for high speed web browsing.
Apple iPhone 5s
iPhone 5s was a revolutionary smartphone launched by 4G LTE support in India. It was the first smartphone features to a fingerprint sensor and powered by a powerful 64-bit processor. This is the most recommended phone in 36 k budget range and also the lightest iOS phone.
Apple iPhone 5s- Features highlights
- iPhone 5s comes with a 4-inch Retina display with resolution of 640 x 1136 pixels.
- Powered by Dual Core, 1.3 GHz, A7 processor
- 8MP iSight rear camera, 2MP FaceTime camera
- iPhone 5S comes with 16GB/32GB of internal storage
- iPhone 5s offers 4G LTE support, Bluetooth, NFC and microUSB connectivity
LG G2 4G LTE
Firstly LG G2 was launched in India without 4G LTE but as the 4G Infrastructure started development in India, LG unveiled the 4G LTE version of LG G2, which support fast internet connectivity and easily available in India. It is a 5.2 Inch smartphone with Full HD 1080p and powered by a long lasting 3000 mAh battery. Processor used is 2.26 GHz Snapdragon 800 Quad core which makes it extremely snappy.The LG G2 4G LTE is available in two memory variant, INR 46,000 for 16 GB and INR 49,000 for 32 GB.
Key Features of LG G2
- Android v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 13 MP Primary Camera
- Full HD Recording
- 5.2-inch Capacitive Touchscreen
- 4G LTE Support
- 2.1 MP Secondary Camera
- 2.26 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad Core Processor
- Wi-Fi Enabled
Recommended list :