Just after the few months of K4 Note launch in India Lenovo comes up with the successor K5 Note. The Lenovo K5 Note was launched first in China in January month and now it is going to launch in India today for expected priced at around Rs. 11,500. The killer K5 Note is the improvised version of k4 Note which comes with 4GB of RAM.
Lenovo added some new features to the phone like secure Zone that allow the users to sign-in to apps with two separate accounts. Unlike K4 Note the K5 Note will be available exclusively on Flipkart via flash sale. Flipkart will sell the device in partnership with Ola an app-based taxi provider.
If you are living in any metropolitan city and using Ola cabs than you can see the preview of K5 Note and after that order it on Flipkart.
The Lenovo K5 Note comes with a lot of refinements in design and features like it has a complete metal body and 4GB RAM. Other features look similar to K4 Note like fingerprint scanner placed on the back panel below the camera and similar rear shooter.
Like K4 Note the K5 Not also features to Dolby Atmos powered speakers for great sound experience during listening music and making calls.
Other features of the phone are here :
- Lenovo K5 Note comes with a 5.5 inch full HD display with (1920×1080 pixels) resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- It has a Fingerprint Scanner which is placed on the back panel below the camera
- The smartphone is powered by a extra fast 1.8GHz MediaTek Helio P10 octa-core 64-bit processor along with 4Gb RAM
- K5 Note comes with consist premium Dolby Atmos sound system
- The Lenovo K5 Note Supports USB OTG cable for fast data transfer
- It runs on the Android marshmallow OS
- The phone is NFC support that means you can connect the phone with other devices in small distance having NFC for sharing data
- Lenovo K5 Note is powered by a long lasting 3500 mAh battery
- The K5 Note is powered by 13 mp rear and 8mp front shooter that is bigger than the K4 Note.
For more Lenovo K5 Note updates stay tuned with Mobileyantra.
Also check :