Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro (Pros, Cons) : Samsung the Korean smartphone manufacturer biuld a great brand image in high and mid range mobile phones. But now Samsung started to grab the budget setion of smartphone industry, To follow this budget phone trend company launched two new smartphone in July 2016 named Galaxy On5 Pro and Galaxy On7 Pro for rs 9,999 and 11,999.
If we compare the phone with previous version, company makes a lot of improvement but apart from thousand positive aspects there are some cons too that restrict the buyers to buy the device. Here we comes up with the pros and cons of the Galaxy On7 Pro. The smartphone is available to buy on Amazon without any registration.
The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720*1280 pixels. If you are planning to buy Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro, look at the main advantages and disadvantages of Galaxy On7 Pro.
Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro is available on Amazon in two colors
Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro (Pros or Advantages)
- The first advantages of the phone is it;s large 5,5 inch display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels with a pixel density of 267 ppi. The display is sharp and neat in outdoor condition.
- The smartphone comes with a 13 MP rear shooter for taking vibrant picture. On7 Pro can capture 1080p videos as well.
- The Selfie camera is quite good to take pictures in outdoors.
- The Galaxy On7 Pro comes with 16 GB ROM, out of 10.3 GB is user accessible.
- The next pros of the smartphone is it’s 2GB RAM for fast multitasking
- The smartphone internal storage can be expand upto 128GB by using Micro SD card, for this the phone consist Micro SD card slot.
- The advanced features of the phone is S-Bike mode for bike riders.
- The handset is running on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow based TouchWiz UI.
- The smartphone comes with two Micro SIM cards, both support 4G LTE. The slot is not hybrid.
- The navigational touch buttons are dedicated ones and are placed below the screen.
- Galaxy On7 Pro support VoLTE for making calls on LTE network.
- Call quality is excellent of the phone.
- Battery backup of the device is very decent, it offers on-screen time of about 4 hours with Google and social media accounts synced. 3000 mAh battery capacity is enough last for a day.
- The phone battery can last more than 2 days by using ultra battery saving mode.
- The phone design is quite impressive with glossy edge and sound quality
Why you should not buy Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro (Cons or Disadvantages)
- First cons of Galaxy On7 Pro is the display quality, It comes with HD resolution with TFT pannel, the phone miss the AMOLED display. The colors are a bit washed out.
- Galaxy On7 Pro display has not gorilla glass protection
- Next cons of the phone is lack of fast and latest processor like Octa core. It is powered by the Snapdragon 410 quad core processor. Not good for enjoying heavy games
- There is no fast battery charging technology, charging the battery from 0% to 100% takes more than 5 hours.
- Picture quality of both cameras is not so impressive in low light.
- There is no fingerprint scanner in the device
- Absence of ambient light sensor is the result of no adaptive brightness in outdor
- The loudspeaker loudness and quality are average
- The glossy side edges tend to make the device slippery
Overall the Galaxy On7 Pro is good phone in this price, if you are a Samsung lover but if you are not brand conscious than you have a better alternative LeEco le 2 on same price with great features.